aunty,sex,romance

Saturday, June 5, 2010

real romantic story

Now I am going to tell you a story which happened when i was studying my degree. First let me tell you about myself, I am raju from vellore with 5'6 height, fair and smart looking guy. The incident which aim going to narrate is happened 2 years back. In our college, there was a teacher named radha who teaches maths. She was in her mid 35s , married . She was a gorgeous lady with good boobs and nice structure. I don't know the size since I haven' t measured, but it's a huge one. I tell you, her sexiest part is her hips. No one can escape with out seeing her hips. The portion was white and sexy. All students will be eager to see it at least once daily., I decided to go for tuition to radha mam who is not at all ready to take tuitions at home. But students forced her to take tuitions . eight students from our class joined the tuition . We used to go to her house daily and she will always be in sarees only. Her husband is a officer in a private concern but concentrates more in making money. Our class friend's sister's marriage came and all of us decided to start by 2.30 P.M. and we got permission from radha mam for leave by previous day itself. But suddenly, in the morning I got head ache and I informed my friends about my non- availability. All of them agreed . But I had some doubts in the subject so I wanted to get clarification from radha mam. I went to her house with smart dressing and a she was in her blue nighty with trasnfernt type. She looked very gorgeous and so far no intention on my mind. She asked why I didn't go to marriage and I explained the reason to her. Then I sat on the sofa , she sat just opposite to me and started teaching on my doubts. It was around 7.00 PM, and her husband was getting ready to go to mumbai for board meeting. So she asked me to wait for sometime and started doing packing work for her husband. He started from the home at 7.30 PM. radha continued her lecture. Suddenly, it started raining heavily and power went off. She was searching for candles and matching box and went to kitchen .Suddenly we both collided each and when she was about to slip I caught her hips. It was a terrific touch which made me horny. I don't know what she thought in her mind. Then she lighted candles and there is no sign of rain stopping. She asked me stay that night there itself. I had no problem since no one was there in my house. They have all gone to attend a function in the village.Due to heavy storm , candles went off and again there was dark. She came near the sofa to light candles and I was about stand from the sofa , again we collided each other and this time she fell on top of me in sofa . I caught her hips this time too and pressed forcefully there. She didn't say anything I knew she was also enjoying the moment. She decided to prepare for dinner quickly since the candle were about to end . Then we all took dinner together.Now the candles went off and we were sitting and chatting about the college happenings. In the dark nothing was visible. She decided to search for another candle which may be in the store room. She proceeded to the room and asked me also to accompany her since it was too dark. She searched on the top of a shelf. For that she raised both her hands, at that time I again caught her hips from behind and squeezed gently . She didn't abject to it. I raised my hand and gently pressed the boobs. She turned towards me and kissed me on my lips. Now she was turning towards to me , and I kissed on her neck and lips. Suddenly, both of us parted and we found a candle and proceeded towards the hall. This time she sat adjacent to me in the sofa. She locked all the doors and only candle light surrounded the room. She started first and said that she really enjoyed what happened in the store room.. I was speechless. I touched her hip very boldly this time and pressed. She came nearer to me and kissed on my lips. We both stood up, I kissed her hips and navel part. Till now no nudity. Then I proceeded towards boobs and kissed it from sideways. Then she asked me to have a dress change. She gave me a lungi to wear and I didn't wear any shirt or banian that night. I was in lungi and she remained in the blue nighty. Then we chatted for sometime. Rain didn't stopped . I slept on her lap and turned towards her stomach part and kissed . She rolled her hand on my bare body. I raised her nighty and pressed the milky thighs with my hand. Wow, what a wonderful feeling. She kissed deeply this time on my lips. I asked her for a pain balm since I was having headache. She proceeded towards the shelf to take it, I followed and caught it from behind and planted a kiss on her neck. I turned her face towards me and French kiss started. By doing this we proceeded to a corner of the hall. This time I took her pallu off , and removed the nighty completely. Wow! What a site it is… I squeezed those melons with blouse on. I dipped my face on that partition and squeezed boobs on my both hands. I raised her petticoat and took that bare right leg in my hand and rested it on my hip. The candle was about to finish , so I decided to see my queen in nude quickly. I opened her blouse slowly and she removed my lungi. Now she was in her bra and petticoat and I am only with my undergarment. Her boobs was trying to come out of those bra, so I released it and removed petticoat too. She took off my undergarment. Now both are in nude.. I squeezed the boobs and sucked those nipples. She moaned and said ,'slowly !! Please !!Today mine is yours!! Common take me!!! Those words made me mad and I left no parts untouched on her body through my lips.. She kissed on my neck, lips by holding my lund in her hand. I took her to the sofa and I fell on top of her, and both bodies twisted with each other.ting on the edge of the sofa and asked her to sit on my lap facing towards me. She said, you are so naught. I hugged her tightly so that there is no gap between us . But we are hugging each other. Now I made her to sleep on the floor.I open my rod ,and pushed inher ash hole hardly fucked harldy entire night.

No comments:

Post a Comment